The attorneys at S.L. Pitts PC are guided by and adhere to the following values:
- Our clients’ interests always come first. Identifying and protecting our clients’ interest is the core service we provide. After 25 years in practice, we have learned that when we advance our clients’ interests, our own success will follow.
- We provide honest advice. It is our clients’ prerogative to decide which course of action to take. Our job is to ensure that, regardless of what our client decides to do, theirs is an expertly informed decision. To that end, the advice we offer must be candid. Sometimes good advice is hard to hear, but that often makes it all the more valuable.
- We show respect for clients, opponents, and the court. Acting out of arrogance, anger, or pride undermines judgment and erodes the ability to provide excellent work.
- We stress creative and imaginative problem solving. Instead of immediately jumping in and hammering away at a problem, it is best to first assess whether the problem requires a hammer at all.
- We take pride in the quality of our work and always strive for excellence.
- We foster and encourage teamwork. We meet weekly to discuss cases and strategy. Undergoing this peer review has never failed to improve the quality of our ideas.